Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving weekend

Well, the weekend came and went...a week ago. It was quiet and low key. I enjoyed having the parents over for the meal on Thanksgiving day, which Joe cooked 90% by himself because I had other things to tend to (namely the newborn). He is a fairly good cook - we had fried turkey, cranberry sauce, garlic mashed potatoes, sweet potato balls (I made these), home made stuffing, quinoa and yellow squash, green beans, and for dessert...pumpkin gooey cake and applie pie. YUMMY!!!

Joe and Matthew worked on the tree one night after I had gone to bed...here are a couple pictures:




We had a great time because Joe was home most of the weekend...I love 4-day weekends! I get more time with the boys!!
More to come this weekend...Mark turns 1 month old...already!

No comments: