Monday, December 8, 2008

One month old...

(updated with photo)

Yep - Mark is now one month old. Hard to believe the time has come and gone already. I will post a picture later, but the memories we have created in this first month have been great. Some of my favorites have been Matthew camping out with me in the nursery during the nighttime feedings; Joe taking on the responsibility of changing poopy diapers (because I am way ahead on that count); watching Mark see new things or his expression when he hears new sounds; but most of all just knowing this little guy is so in love with me...and that I am so in love with him. The miracle of his life is what keeps me going right now...in times of pure exhaustion.

So, the picture will come, just need to go take a nap now. You know, sleep when baby sleeps...




No comments: